My New Book: Management By Objectives Explained
Are you a manager, co-manager or even just an employee that feels like you are in a rut in regards to your career?
If so, I have a feeling that this is the perfect book for you. In this book, I talk about a management technique called ‘management by objectives’. This technique is a globally acclaimed one that was introduced in 1954 and has been praised and utilized by many ever since then.
Have you never heard of this technique? Don’t worry. This book will explain it all to you in a simple and easy to understand manner.
What you’ll learn in this book:
- What ‘management by objectives’ is.
- Key points of this management method
- When and where you can apply this technique
- Pros and cons of this system
- How to optimize this management method
- Advice for small businesses, in particular
- And much more!
Read on in order to change your career for the better.